WWE confirmed the big news on Monday morning when they announced that women will main event WrestleMania 35, which is the first time ever that women will headline a WrestleMania event.

WWE RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey vs. Becky Lynch vs. Charlotte Flair will be the featured match. Several WWE stars took to social media to give their reaction to the announcement made by the company including Rousey, Lynch, and Flair.

Lynch earned this title opportunity by scoring a win over Flair at the WWE Fastlane pay-per-view event. You can check out the reactions here:

I came. I saw. I changed the game.
Three women are going to headline #Wrestlemania this year.

I won’t hold my breath expecting any thank yous, but you’re all welcome anyway. ? #MRSwrestlemania

— Ronda Rousey (@RondaRousey) March 25, 2019

I ran my mouth, put in the miles, took the bumps and entertained the people till they couldn’t deny me any longer. It’s an emotional day just knowing I get to smash Ronnie and Char in front of the whole world on the biggest stage possible. To the people: THANK YOU. #IAMTHEMAN

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) March 25, 2019

It’s been my…it’s been OUR goal to main event #WrestleMania. It was never just talk, it was the hard work of every woman past, present, and future to get us here. We won’t let you down. 13 days. #HERstory #Evolution ??

— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) March 25, 2019

I’m so excited for the women of @WWE this year!!!! #WrestleMania35
— Nattie (@NatbyNature) March 25, 2019

Play ladies play! :-) It’s the first time ever but it won’t be the last time :-)

— Nikki Cross (@NikkiCrossWWE) March 25, 2019

The main event of #WrestleMania…
For all the dreams, the hopes, the struggles, the work.
Where they belong.
Where they deserve to be.
Congratulations. #EarnedNotGiven

— Triple H (@TripleH) March 25, 2019

It’s possible #Wrestlemania

— $asha Banks (@SashaBanksWWE) March 25, 2019

We all have come so far can’t wait to witness this incredible moment/match

— Trinity Fatu (@NaomiWWE) March 25, 2019

?? love!! Soooo exciting! (Loudly start blastly Beyoncé Who run the world? Girls!) ;) N

— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) March 25, 2019

In the press release that was sent out to the media about the announcement, it was touted that “At WrestleMania 32 in 2016, WWE re-branded the Divas Division the Women’s Division and unveiled a new Women’s Championship title. Since that time, the women’s evolution has placed a greater spotlight on WWE’s female performers, including more prominent storylines and deeper character development that showcases their athleticism, charisma and star power. Last October, WWE held its first-ever all-women’s pay-per-view event, Evolution, in front of a sold-crowd and millions more watching on WWE Network.”

WWE presents the WrestleMania 35 pay-per-view event on Sunday, April 7, 2019 in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium that will air on the WWE Network.