Oney Lorcan is the newest member of the 205 Live cruiserweight roster.

205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick made the announcement Tuesday night in a video seen below.

“WWE Universe, this is 205 Live General Manager Drake Maverick. I said at the beginning of the year that you would be seeing some new faces here on 205 Live. We’ve already added Humberto Carrillo to the Cruiserweight Division. Now, I am proud to announce to you that Oney Lorcan will not only be competing for NXT but also going forward will be competing for 205 Live in the Cruiserweight Division. He is excited for this tremendous opportunity, and so am I.”

Lorcan was present at last night’s 205 Live episode and watched the main event match of Cedric Alexander vs. Ariya Daivari from ringside. Alexander was distracted from Lorcan, and the two were also involved in a brawl after the match.

This happened because during the match, Alexander knocked down Lorcan’s jacket and this angered Lorcan. Lorcan distracted Alexander and Daivari took the opportunity by defeating him with a surprise roll-up pin. The two engaged in a brawl and had to be separated by WWE officials.