Gail Kim believes Impact’s television product is superior to WWE’s and chalks that up to Vince McMahon’s sub-par booking.

Late Tuesday night, the Impact Wrestling Hall of Famer admitted she had a few drinks before throwing shade at WWE Chairman Vince McMahon and his “shitty” booking. Apparently there will be more to come later today from the former Knockouts champion.

I’ve had a few drinks at this event tonight so I’ll reserve my comments till tomorrow regarding @vinceMcMahon and his shitty booking …..

— Gail Kim-Irvine (@gailkimITSME) March 27, 2019

A fan responded to Gail Kim’s tweet and disagreed with her. She replied, “You obviously haven’t watched lately. We kill them in creative.”

As you can imagine, her claim that Impact is superior to WWE was a controversial take and led to a mixed reaction from her followers. She deemed the people who disagreed with her opinion “trolls” and promised to always speak her mind, no matter how unpopular her opinions may be.

To all the trolls who throw me hate, I will never change my stance on my views Bc of your hate. I will always stand my ground on my views.

— Gail Kim-Irvine (@gailkimITSME) March 27, 2019

We’ll provide an update if Gail Kim does in fact elaborate on Vince McMahon’s sub-par booking, as she said she would.