Current one-half of the SmackDown Tag Team Champion Jimmy Uso was involved in an incident with the police in Detroit back in February. When Jimmy’s wife Naomi was pulled over for driving the wrong way on a one-way street, Jimmy took his shirt off and tried to square off with the cops, body cam footage showed.

Jimmy was arrested with disorderly conduct and obstruction of justice. Despite this, it looks like Jimmy will not be having any problems with the case anymore.

According to TMZ, Jimmy and his attorney, John Freeman have reached a deal with prosecutors for Jimmy to plead no contest to the charge of interfering with a government employee. In exchange, Jimmy had to pay $450 in fines.

During the time of the incident, Naomi took to Twitter and lashed out at fans, defending her husband’s actions, claiming, “as for my husband he’s more of a man you’ll ever be & I’ll leave it at that (sic)”

I was NOT ticketed, I was NOT drinking, leaving the lot I was unaware that it exits to a 1 way street (it was dark snow no signs no traffic I was pulled immediately made a mistake and I own it) as for my husband he’s more of a man you’ll ever be & I’ll leave it at that #blocked

— Trinity Fatu (@NaomiWWE) February 22, 2019

WWE didn’t punish Jimmy, but they released a statement on the incident, which read, “Jonathan Fatu is responsible for his own personal actions.”

The Usos actually went on to become tag team champions just a few days later at the Elimination Chamber event. They were also able to retain the titles at Fastlane in early March. The two were seen on this week’s episode of SmackDown where they forfeited their gauntlet match against Big E and Xavier Woods in support of Kofi Kingston’s WWE Championship pursuit. As of now, a match for the SD Tag Titles isn’t confirmed for WrestleMania.