Rising star Maxwell J. Friedman (MJF) has commented on resurfaced footage of his appearance on comedian Rosie O’Donnell’s late 90’s morning show.

MJF is known for being an entitled rich kid with an oversized ego. Back when he was 5 years old, he was actually a cute (and talented) kid.

Embedded below, you can see MFJ’s appearance on Rosie, including his rousing operatic rendition of the song, “You Are My Sunshine” (starting at 2:42).

During the interview, MJF made it known to Rosie that when he grows up, he wanted to be a wrestler and an opera singer. He named The Rock and Goldberg as his favorite wrestlers.

The clip has been circulating on ‘wrestling Twitter’ the past few days, with most people getting a laugh out of MJF as a sweet young kid.

MJF reacted to the video resurfacing with a statement on Twitter. After first claiming it wasn’t him, he did eventually come clean. He ranted about the treatment he received at the Rosie show, calling it a traumatizing experience. He complained about ugly staff members and the lackluster backstage catering (including a “pathetic excuse for a cheese platter.”

“Looking back, I take great solace in the fact that at the age of 5 most of you were eating lead-based pain chips and probably on welfare. I on the other hand was being rich and famous.”

Thank you for your time and understanding. Not that you had anything better to do besides read this.

I’m not sorry.

— Maxwell Jacob Friedman (@The_MJF) April 2, 2019