Rob Van Dam is back under contract with Impact Wrestling.

On Wednesday, Pwinsider.com reported that the former WWE, ECW and Impact Wrestling Champion had signed a new deal with Impact Wrestling. The length of the deal was not confirmed.

RVD spoke with The Sporting News about the details of his new Impact Wrestling deal. This is where he noted that he signed a friendly schedule and that he would be working some TV tapings in the near future.

“It looks like you are going to be seeing my face around for the foreseeable future,” Van Dam said. “We have an agreement to where I will be sticking after the show on Thursday. It does have a beginning and an end, but they can extend, so this is something to start us off. I had agreed to one match, and then we talked about and discussed doing their upcoming tapings after the show on Thursday and a couple of television tapings over the next few months.”

RVD added, “We looked at the schedule moving forward, and they asked if I was available. I told them I was. We will see how it goes. It’s a pretty friendly schedule, which has always been important to me. I want to be home more and on the road less.”

Rob Van Dam is set to make his return to Impact Wrestling alongside Sabu as they’ll team up to face Pentagon Jr. and Fenix at the United We Stand event. The show goes down on April 4th during WrestleMania weekend from the Rahway Recreation Center in Rahway, New Jersey.