WWE SmackDown Tag Team Champion Jeff Hardy recently did an interview with the Gorilla Position podcast during WrestleMania 35 Weekend in New York City where he spoke about a wide range of topics.

During the interview, Hardy was asked about the landscape of professional wrestling changing with the launch of AEW (All Elite Wrestling). This is where Hardy noted that he does think competition is good and excited to see how things turn out especially for Double or Nothing.

“For sure, yeah. I’m so excited,” Hardy said of AEW. “We love The Young Bucks, man, and to see that Jericho’s there. I mean, it’s so exciting to see what that becomes. I can’t wait to watch that first show and get a feel for what it looks like, how it’s gonna be, the longevity it might consist of. So, yeah, it’s always exciting for a new company to come through and see what happens.”

Hardy was then asked about a possible appearance in AEW in the future. This is where Hardy said that we’ll see but it won’t be no time soon as he’s in WWE for a while but moving forward anything’s possible.

Double or Nothing, which is the inaugural show promoted by AEW, will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 25, 2019.

Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho in a rematch from their contest at Wrestle Kingdom in 2018 and The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) vs. Lucha Bros. (Penta El Zero M and Rey Fénix) are being billed as the top two matches.