Sexy Star has won her pro-MMA debut. She defeated Mariana Ruiz via unanimous decision. Fighting under her real name of Dulce Maria García Rivas, she fought last night in Monterrey, Mexico for Combate Americas.

Sexy Star spoke to Sherdog ahead of her MMA debut. She mentioned that as a kid her mother put her in multiple sports.

“Ever since I was very young, my mother would put me in different sports. I always had a lot of energy, and sports were a way for my mom to keep me busy,” she said.

Sexy Star also spoke about why she chose to fight for Combate Americas.

“One of the things that I like the most about Combate is it’s a company that supports Mexicans. I’m proud to be a part of a company that believes in Latino [and] Mexican talent.”

The win last night continues Sexy Star’s undefeated streak in combat sports. She also has a 5-0 record as a professional boxer. Sexy Star made her pro boxing debut in 2017 by defeating Yanely Ceja Hernandez in a 4-round unanimous decision.

In pro-wrestling, Sexy Star is a 3x Reina de Reinas champion with AAA. She’s a former Lucha Underground champion, Gift of the Gods champion, and won Aztec Warfare III.