Enzo and Big Cass, now collectively known as the Free Agentz, don’t plan on signing exclusivity contracts with anyone, including Ring of Honor. They made that point clear during a recent interview with SI.com.

“This is the real-life NWO,” said Enzo. “We are not signing any exclusivity contracts, we are not signing a non-compete. We have all the right in the world to promote ourselves shamelessly and have as much fun as we want. If fans want to see us in a ring, then let their voices be heard.”

Eric Arndt (formerly known as Enzo Amore) will now officially use nZo as his ring name. William Morrissey (formerly known as Big Cass) will now use the ring name CazXL.

“Our goal is to be the top act in the entire world of pro wrestling,” nZo continued. “In the social media era, we’re the f—ing Road Warriors. We’ve got nothing else to lose, so we’re going to take it all.”

nZo had once said is pro-wrestling career was over after being released from WWE. Several things have changed since he made those statements, however, including seeing is former friend Cass suffer a seizure at a House of Hardcore show.

“It’s been well-publicized that Cass had a health scare and suffered a seizure at a House of Hardcore wrestling event,” nZo stated. “Once I saw that footage, I thought about my friend—a guy I traveled the world with and had experiences that I can’t share with any other human—and I couldn’t risk losing that forever. Pride aside, I reached out.”

What’s Next For The Free Agentz?

CazXL noted that both he and nZo have had a turbulent last couple of years.

“We’ve had our personal differences and we’ve had our professional differences, and it’s no secret that we had a falling out,” admitted Cass. “We’re both fighters, we’ve been fighting our whole lives, and we’ve especially been fighting these past two years.”

nZo noted the team plan on cashing in on their large social media following.

“Nobody in WWE, AEW, New Japan, Ring of Honor, or Impact has been given the opportunity we’ve had,” nZo continued. “We have a social media following, a presence, and a voice despite not working for a company right now. In order to take advantage of that, we plan on doing it in ways that have never been done before.”

He also noted they have other plans in the works as well.

“We are now business owners of our brand with creative control over our work, we own our own music, artwork, and merchandise. We have a television show in the works, and I can’t wait for the world to see it.”