It appears that The Undertaker may have signed a new contract with WWE.

This information comes off the back of his recent Q+A cancellations with United Kingdom-based, Inside The Ropes. However, The Undertaker will still be participating in the agreed upon Meet and Greets with fans.

According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, The Undertaker is “gonna fulfill his commitments, but I don’t think he’s gonna do new ones because that’s the new deal he signed with WWE. WWE doesn’t want him doing it anymore.”

The Undertaker’s decision to take bookings outside of WWE reportedly upset the company. Jim Ross has previously discussed WWE’s displeasure over his announced Starrcast II appearance:

“I heard it through the grapevine that The Undertaker’s decision to appear at Starrcast for Conrad Thompson has not been a popular front office decision.”

Inside The Ropes were thankfully able to find a replacement for their Q+A segments for the “Rise Of The Taker” tour in Mick Foley.

The Hardcore Legend was quick to defend The Undertaker. He claimed ‘Taker flew from Connecticut to try and convince WWE to allow him to do the tour “in some way, shape or form.”

“I believe WWE was just doing what they felt was best to keep the mystique and aura surrounding the single greatest character in company history alive and well,” said Foley on the matter.

The Undertaker is speculated to be competing at WWE’s next event in Saudi Arabia, most likely against Elias. The two shared a confrontation last week on Monday Night RAW.