One of Ring Of Honor’s more recent signings is Mexico’s, Rush. Since debuting for the company, he has enjoyed a string of success, quickly making a name for himself for those who may have been unfamiliar with him and his style. He also happens to be one of the founding fathers of Los Ingobernables. The group have been one of the top heel factions in CMLL history since their formation in 2014.

Speaking with SoloWrestling.com, Rush discussed his long-term plans with ROH and broached wanting to bring Los Ingobernables into the promotion.

“Sure, I’m gonna stay [for a long time] time in ROH,” Rush promised. “Big plans are coming for the ‘Big Ingobernable.’ In Mexico, Los Ingobernables was born. We are in Mexico, in Japan, and in other parts of the world. It would be great to have them in ROH with wrestlers from ROH’s roster. I’d love to do it during my time here. I’m studying English. I need, and I want to form Los Ingobernables here in ROH, too.”

It was in 2015 that New Japan Pro Wrestling’s Tetsuya Naito would have an excursion to Mexico. During that time he would join Los Ingobernables, reinventing himself in the process. The end result would lead to an offshoot from the group, creating one of the most popular NJPW factions in recent memory in Los Ingobernables de Japon.

LIJ has already wrestled numerous times on ROH programming. It would be interesting to see how ROH would feature both LIJ and Los Ingonberables on their show if they chose to do so. Given their ties to NJPW, and Rush’s recent dominance, it would be a missed opportunity not to have them cross paths in any way.