Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Roman Reigns Says “Leukemia Feels Like A Death Sentence”

Former WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns continues to tell his story about battling leukemia.

Back in October, Reigns announced that he’s been living with leukemia and that it was back. Due to this, he was forced to relinquish the WWE Universal Title as he said that he needs to focus on his family and his health.

He made his return to television back in late February and returned to in-ring action at the Fastlane pay-per-view event. He’s since worked a singles match against Drew McIntyre at WrestleMania 35 and most recently a match on Monday’s RAW.

Reigns opened up about the feeling of battling the illness during a recent interview with Sports Illustrated.

“Leukemia feels like a death sentence,” Reigns says. “That’s how I felt when I was first diagnosed 11 years ago. This time, knowing what I’d been through, I immediately felt frightened and alone. I heard that word, leukemia, again. As a father, husband, and provider, I was terrified.”

The WWE star would continue by bringing up the support that he got from fans during this tough time.

“We’re all fighting some battle,” he stated. “Someone is out there connecting with you during your fight, even if you don’t realize it. If my story can somehow inspire someone to push another hour, or go through another treatment, then everything I went through was all worth it.”

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Travicity

They’re really fucking milking this