Luke Harper announced on Tuesday that he has requested his release from WWE. The former Wyatt Family member has been with WWE since 2012.

Veteran wrestling journalist Dave Meltzer reports that Harper’s current deal runs through the 4th quarter of the year, likely in November (give or take a month).

We’ll provide an update on Harper’s status if and when WWE announces his release.

Luke Harper is the latest disgruntled Superstar to request his release from the company. On Tuesday, he announced the following on Twitter:

“As of this evening, I have requested a release from WWE. The past 6 years have been a simply, amazing journey around the world and back with lifelong friends and family. I am proud to say I shared the ring with my co workers.

This decision, as difficult as it was, feels right for myself and WWE. My goal in the future is to continue to grow as a performer and person and continue to make my family proud.

Thank you. From the top to the bottom of WWE. Thank you to the fans for your undying support. Thank you everyone.”