The Roast of Ric Flair has been announced as the headline attraction of next month’s Starrcast II convention in Las Vegas.

The Nature Boy will be in the hot seat Friday night, May 24th at Cesars Palace. Comedian Ron Funches will host. The pay-per-view event will stream live at FITE.tv.

Starrcast II promoter Conrad Thompson tells CBS Sports, “Well, I wanted to turn the volume up, and we are here at Caesar’s Palace, and there is no bigger name in the history of wrestling than Ric Flair,” Thompson told CBS Sports. “So, the ‘The Roast of Ric Flair’ is happening.”

Flair will be roasted by some of the biggest names in professional wrestling and comedy. The 16-time-world champion has cleaned up his hard-partying ways, but he still has fond memories of running wild in Sin City.

“I’ve got a lot of history with Caesar’s Palace,” Flair tells CBS Sports. “Oh God, it was a regular stop in the 80s and 90. I’m lucky to be here and every day is a blessing. But one of those reasons is Las Vegas. I’ve had a couple of drinks in that town!”

Starrcast II is the wrestling convention taking place in Las Vegas, NV during AEW: Double or Nothing weekend. For more details on the convention, visit Starrcast.com.