Despite her official retirement still being relatively new, Nikki Bella clearly still has an interest in pro wrestling, and the allure of an in-ring return remains an attractive prospect to her—but only if she can wrestle the right person.

In a recent episode of her podcast, The Bellas Podcast, hosted with twin sister Brie, Nikki divulged that there is one thing that would bring her out of retirement and get her back in the ring despite how busy she is now with her other endeavors.

That one thing? A matchup with Stephanie McMahon.

“Yes, everyone, I am retired,” she reiterated. “Right now I feel like I need to prioritise my life and my companies: Bella Radici Winery, Birdiebee Clothing Line and Nicole and Brizee. They’re number one, as well as this podcast, because I love connecting with you in my life.”

Nikki explained that, although she can no longer connect with her fans in the ring or on TV, she loves that she can maintain a connection through their podcast.

“I can’t connect with you guys in the ring. I can’t connect with you guys on TV, but I can connect with you on this podcast, and that is prioritising that my fans come first. But I’m thinking [about] my life in a different way,” Nikki confesses.

“I’m 35, and that is how I want to think of it, so yes [I’m still retired]. But if Stephanie McMahon wants to call me out, you damn right I will get back in that ring and take my boss on.”

Nikki Bella would wrestle her last matchup in a losing effort to then RAW Women’s Champion, Ronda Rousey. The two competed on WWE’s first ever all women’s PPV, WWE Evolution. She would make her official retirement announcement during the March 24th episode of her reality show, Total Bellas.