Ric Flair recently had an interview with CBSSport in order to promote the upcoming Roast Of Ric Flair special which will be headlining Starrcast II in Las Vegas.

During the interview, Flair talked about a number of things and revealed that he cried during WrestleMania when his daughter Charlotte Flair recreated one of his most iconic entrances during the show.

Charlotte Flair arrived in the arena in a helicopter which was a callback to Ric’s iconic entrance at the inaugural Great American Bash in 1985 and according to the 16-time world champion, he cried for the whole week since it first came about:

“I probably cried the whole week; I’ve been crying since it first came about, I’m so thankful to WWE, from Vince [McMahon] to Hunter [Paul Levesque] and Stephanie [McMahon] and all the powers-that-be who put that together and taking that step forward with the woman.”

Apart from this Ric Flair also talked about the recently launched All Elite Wrestling promotion, saying that the company should focus on developing their own product rather than competing with WWE.

Continuing on the topic, Flair compared the promotion’s president Tony Khan to
himself, saying that Khan is a “sophisticated, intelligent, well-bred ‘Nature Boy’ Ric Flair with money.”

Starrcast II will take place on Friday, May 24th at the Cesars Palace in Las Vegas NV, during the AEW Double Or Nothing weekend.