WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair has given some advice to the executives of AEW (All Elite Wrestling) officials while preparing for their inaugural event.

The promotion, which launched back in February, is set to hold Double or Nothing the event, which will take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 25, 2019.

Kenny Omega vs. Chris Jericho in a rematch from their contest at Wrestle Kingdom in 2018 and The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) vs. Lucha Bros. (Penta El Zero M and Rey Fénix) are being billed as the top two matches.

While taking part in an interview with CBSSports.com, the legendary pro wrestling made it known that he thinks AEW is a good thing for the pro wrestling business. His mindset is that if there is an opportunity for guys to work who are qualified and have been trained properly in a position to be somewhat successful in their attempt to work for either company, then he’s all for it.

“I don’t think [AEW] should focus on the competition [with WWE] as much as just developing their own product. Their success will come from that. The word competition is great. People love that part of time in the world, but this will be the first time someone with the kind of money that [Jacksonville Jaguars co-owner] Tony [Khan] brings.”

Flair praised Tony Khan for being a sophisticated, intelligent, well-bred version of himself with money.

“Now that he has the joint over in England [as co-owner of the Premier League team Fulham FC], I’m sure he has kissed girls all over the world and made them cry. If I had Tony’s bankroll in the ’80s, who knows where I would have been.”