The Superstar Shake-Up has seemingly brought about the end of WWE’s oft-overlooked and forgotten SaNITy stable. Its members were separated across both RAW and SmackDown, with the group’s former leader, Eric Young, ending up as one of the newest members of the red brand.

Posting on his Instagram account, Eric Young addressed his move to Monday Night RAW, claiming he has “never been one of the chosen,” before promising that this move will allow him the opportunity to show the WWE Universe what he’s capable of.

“I have never been one of the chosen! My path has never been easy! History will show you I ALWAYS END UP ON TOP! I have done it all and will DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT! Time to show the world AGAIN! #worldclassmaniac”

Since the Shake-Up took place earlier this week, his fellow SaNITy members have also commented on the situation.

Both Killian Dain and Alexander Wolfe took to their social media accounts to express their feelings on the matter.

Good luck @TheEricYoung
Good luck @TheWWEWolfe

I'll miss you both terribly. Had the time of my life as part of Sanity!! You are phenomenal in the ring and outside of it.

Thanks to everyone who supported us

— Damian Mackle (@KillianDain) April 16, 2019

Thank you! @KillianDain @NikkiCrossWWE @TheEricYoung #RIPSAnitY#WWE #SmackDownMontreal #SDLive #SuperstarShakeup

— Alexander Wolf[e] (@TheWWEWolfe) April 17, 2019

Despite not being officially disbanded, the way that all three Superstars address the situation gives the unmistakable impression that SaNITy is done.

During their time on NXT, the group would not only win the NXT tag team championships but also be recognised as the NXT Tag Team of the year in 2017. The initial impact the group enjoyed during their tenure in NXT was never replicated during their main roster run.