This week’s episode of WWE’s Main Event featured a matchup between Tamina and Dana Brooke. During the course of the match, commentator Sam Roberts levelled some sharp criticism towards Dana Brooke.

His fellow Main Event commentators, Renee Young and Bryon Saxton, would attempt to defend Brooke, but Roberts was persistent with his negative opinion—frequently insulting and belittling the Superstar throughout the match.

Naturally, it didn’t take long for word of this to get back to Dana Brooke. She has since lashed back at Roberts via her Twitter account, calling him out for burying people and questioning what he has accomplished. She goes on to say that, unlike him, she doesn’t quit, stating that she simply pushes through and never gives up.

“Sam – always thought we were cool, but Damn, wondering why @WWE doesn’t have u on a lot, you burry people!! what have u accomplished.. prob gave up at it, unlike me I push through never giving up!Maybe @ReneeYoungWWE Will be right when I block you & 1 day make U eat your words!”

Dana Brooke recently returned to in-ring competition after a short storyline injury, which she suffered at the hands of former RAW Women’s Champion, Ronda Rousey. In the run-up to the injury angle, she was able to get promo time with Rousey before the matchup took place the week after. Brooke returned during WrestleMania 35 as a participant in the Women’s Battle Royal.