WWE Hall of Famer Kurt Angle took part in a Q&A session on his Facebook page where he took questions from fans.

Right off the bat, Angle was asked about what his future holds with the company, which is when he brought up how he would like to be a trainer or manager.

This comes after Angle lost his farewell match and ended his run as an active in-ring performer to Baron Corbin at the WrestleMania 35 pay-per-view event in East Rutherford, NJ at MetLife Stadium. It should be noted that mentioned in an interview with Sky Sports he signed a contract to remain with WWE in a backstage role.

“I would like to teach the sports entertainers anything that I can to help them improve,”
Angle wrote. “It will be fun and challenging. I may end up with a managerial role on TV down the line. It would be fun managing the talent.”

Angle was also about the newer names being called up to the main roster recently and who stood out to him.

“I’m really starting to like Aleister Black and Ricochet, but not as a tag team,” Angle responded. “They’re good together, but I think they will shine more as singles wrestlers. There are talents that have yet to be used—like Apollo, Gable, and Roode. It’s a good time to watch new stars come out of the woodwork.”