As All Elite Wrestling gets closer to their first event, they are scouting, and continuing to build their talent roster.

Appearing on this week’s Jim Ross Report, AEW Executive Vice President Cody reveals that the focus of a recent scouting trip was on filling out their roster with some taller talent.

“Just recently, me, Christopher Daniels, Matt and Nick Jackson, Tony Kahn, Kenny Omega, we all decided to we wanted to go on what I call a ‘hoss hunt’,” says Cody.

“We wanted to look at some guys over 6’2″, some ‘hosses.'”

Specifically, Cody says, the company is interested in Michael Wardlow, as well as Luchasaurus.

Luchasaurus, real name Austin Matelson, had a run in NXT as Judas Devlin, and later appeared on a season of the Big Brother reality series on CBS.

Cody says that he is not specifically looking for bodybuilders, but he is scouting for the proverbial people that will turn heads in an airport.

“You can’t replace that [size],” says Cody. “When you see one of those guys or girls in an airport, that’s physically big, that’s still part of wrestling.”

While he is happy with the roster he has assembled already, Cody says scouting and signing some bigger guys will help him present a buffet, an idea that he has credited Eric Bischoff with passing on to him.

“We’ve got a great, young light heavyweight roster going at the moment.”

“But to add that buffet of big, bigger, little, the whole deal, I want it all.”