Former ROH World Heavyweight Champion Jay Lethal did a recent interview with SportsKeeda where he spoke about a wide range of topics including his future in wrestling as it pertains to ROH.

Lethal started out by stating that there is no telling what tomorrow will hold and brought up how he started out by wanting to be a wrestler to just pay the bills and make a living.

“Ring of Honor has provided me with the opportunity to do so. I am extremely thankful for that. They have also given me opportunities that no other wrestling company that I’ve worked for has given me until now have given me. Hopefully, the future holds me doing something with or in Ring of Honor.”

Lethal responded with “no” when asked if he isn’t tempted by offers from an AEW or a WWE.

Lethal dropped the title to Matt Taven who became ROH World Champion when he beat Lethal and Marty Scurll in a triple threat ladder match at the G1 Supercard event earlier this month.

During his latest reign as the top champion in Ring of Honor, Lethal made history by surpassing Samoa Joe’s record of 645 days for having the most combined days as champion.