Tama Tonga took to his Facebook page recently to cut a promo on Enzo Amore. The Guerillas of Destiny had just won both the ROH and IWGP heavyweight tag team champions at the G1 Supercard in Madison Square Garden when Enzo and Cass invaded the show.

Tonga’s promo can be viewed below:

“I’ll just address you straight up, you don’t need to call out the whole locker room,” Tonga said. “It was me. It was f***** me.”

“You want to know why we ain’t letting you in?” Tonga continued. “Because you’re cancer. We don’t want that to spread in our workplace.”

“You talk about bringing in money? No, we’re talking about you killing our business.”

Tama and his brothers, Tanga Loa and HIKULEO, had a chance to add the NEVER 6-Man tag team titles to their list of accolades earlier this week. They were defeated by the team of Togi Makabe, Ryusuke Taguchi, and Toru Yano, however.

The Guerillas of Destiny has two upcoming tag title matches. They will defend the IWGP heavyweight tag titles against Yano and Makabe at Wrestling Hi no Kuni 2019 in Kumamoto on April 29th. Then in ROH, the GoD will defend those titles against Jonathan Gresham and Jay Lethal on May 8th in Buffalo.