While he started his singles run in WWE as a heel, Seth Rollins has found great success after his face turn and he has become one of the most beloved babyfaces of the company in past couple years.

During a recent interview with Kentucky.com to promote this week’s episode of Monday Night Raw in the area, the Universal Champion revealed the reason why he has been successful as a fan favorite.

Rollins first claimed that he has so much passion for the sport that he has always wanted to be the best and continuing on the topic, he said that his ability to be authentic is why the audience is drawn towards him:

“I just think what’s really resounded with audiences over the years is my ability to be authentic, I think people have always seen that about me. It doesn’t feel put on, because it isn’t.”

Apart from this, Seth Rollins also talked about his goals now that he has won the Universal Championship and is on the top of the mountain.

He said that even now, he is never one of those guys who is going to be complacent and for him, it’s about growing the industry and growing the business to make it the best it possibly can be.