Welcome to Universe of Wrestling Forums! Established in 2006!

We hope you enjoy your visits.

To get the full benefits of UOW, please register. It is quick and easy.

Benefits include:
- Member only forums.
- Friendly members and staff.
- You lose this welcome at the top of the screen every page.
- A chatbox where you can chat in real time about wrestling or anything else.

A lot more to come as UOW is changing this year.

Click here to register!

Angry Kurt Angle Reveals The Past Rival He Would Want To Get In Ring With One Last Time

Kurt Angle held another one of his Q&A sessions from his Facebook page recently and answered some interesting questions like his favorite 205 Live Star and more.

Angle first answered a question about his new contract with WWE. A fan asked him if he is happy with his new deal and Kurt replied positively saying that he feels like he can really help some younger talents.

A fan asked who is the one past rival Angle will like to have one more match against if given a chance, and the Olympic Gold Medalist replied with the name of John Cena:

“Cena. John was young when we locked horns. He got better and better every year. I left the WWE in 2006. John’s best years were 2007-12. Imagine the matches we would have had if I stayed.”

Continuing on the topic, Kurt Angle also answered a question about one thing he wishes he could do once more in the company in light of his recent retirement.

While Angle didn’t point to anything specific with his answer, he did say that he wonders what would have happened if he hadn’t left WWE in 2006.

While he can’t dwell on what happened, the former World Champion claimed that it makes him curious how much success he would have had.

BOW DOWN TO THE KING

***GAME OVER!***

Booking him against Corbin at WM was a disgrace. I still don't get why it was done.