After the Big Red Monster Kane became the mayor of Knox County, Tennessee, another former wrestling star has earned himself a mayoral position.

Former WWE and TNA star Matt Morgan has been appointed as the mayor of Longwood, Florida after being voted unanimously by the Seminole County municipality

In Longwood, the mayor is decided amongst the commissioners. Morgan was elected to Longwood’s commission in November of 2017 and now he has been chosen as the new mayor with a unanimous five to nothing vote.

Commenting on his new position to WrestlingInc, Matt said that he fought very hard for it and he is very excited to be elected the mayor of the city in just his second year as a commissioner:

“I’m very excited, fought very hard for it. Worked very hard for it. to get the unanimous five to nothing vote for mayor in just my first year and a half, my first term is insanity. Something I never fathomed.”

Matt Morgan was signed to WWE from 2002 to 2005 and at one point there were even plans to introduce him as Kane’s brother but they were scrapped later on.

Though he is better known for his run with TNA. He joined the company in 2007 and stayed with them until 2013. He won the TNA Tag Team titles twice during his run with the promotion.