Willie Mack recently signed a multi-year deal with Impact Wrestling. He appeared on the WINCLY podcast recently and spoke about signing with the promotion.

“Everyone wants to come through and get a shot at Impact Wrestling. They partnered up with Lucha Underground and Rockstar and all of these other companies to make their product a little different than everybody else’s. If they keep sticking to that formula, it would be for the better.”

Mack is aligned with Rich Swann currently for the promotion, as they fight off Sami Callihan’s OVE faction. He was also involved recently in a legal spat with his former promotion Lucha Underground. It is believed that a Cease and Desist letter was sent to the NWA in regards to using Mack.

“I’m not sure because I’m still a part of them (Lucha Underground),” Mack stated. “If they want me, they can call me. But I’m just trying to do other stuff and keep everything going and positive because I’m a chill dude and I’m just gonna sit this thing out and see what happens.”

Mack continued to say as long as he can still wrestle, he’s good.

“I don’t know what to believe and go with the flow. As long as I’m still able to wrestle, I’m happy.”

He also commented on having won the NWA National Championship. Mack recently dropped the title to Colt Cabana at the Crockett Cup, however.

“It was great because I was the first one in years. And then with ROH, just like Impact, I knew everybody in the locker room. I know all of the office folks. It was a good locker room but I guess now that I’m with Impact, I’m just gonna stick around. But it was fun working with them.”