Leon Edwards won’t be dropping his beef with Jorge Masvidal anytime soon.

Edwards and Masvidal got into a scuffle backstage following UFC London back in March. The two exchanged words during Masvidal’s post-fight interview. This led to “Gamebred” and “Rocky” approaching each other and it ended with Masvidal landing some punches. Edwards suffered a cut under his left eye as a result.

Edwards was a guest on BT Sports’ Open Mat show. During his appearance, Edwards recalled the incident and said he’s ready to throw down with Masvidal:

“I was walking past because leading up to the fight, I was like whoever wins this main event, I want next. So backstage, I was walking. He was doing his interview. I was like ‘me and you, July?’ He was like ‘what did you say?’ I was like ‘we’ll go in July?’ Then he started walking over, hands behind his back. I started walking towards him as well and then he threw shots. Come on, if I had my hands up, how would he touch me? … His day is coming. We’ll see who the harder man is and we’ll go from there.”

Masvidal is set to take on Ben Askren at UFC 239 on July 6. The bout could have title implications. Edwards’ next bout has not been determined.