Ashley Massaro is being remembered today as a kind, caring, and beloved person. The 39-year-old clearly touched many during her time in the wrestling business as evidenced by the outpouring of touching tributes to Massaro being made by those who knew her.

This is just awful news – Ashley Massaro is gone. She was only 39. She lived in the same town as me…I loved seeing her around. She was always so nice…and now she’s gone. #RIPAshleyMassaro

— Mick Foley (@RealMickFoley) May 17, 2019

Mick’s daughter Noelle also noted how kind Ashley always was to her:

So terribly sad to hear about the passing of Ashley Massaro. She always went out of her way to be kind to me and always made time for everybody. Sending my thoughts and prayers to her family. Rest peacefully Ashley

— Noelle Foley (@NoelleFoley) May 17, 2019

Cody noted a story about how nice Ashley was to him when he was called up from developmental.

In 2007 when I got called up from developmental, Ashley Massaro was one of the locker room who reached her hand out and pulled me up to make me feel like part of the team and instilled a family attitude in the locker room. That kindness is rare and should never leave our business

— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) May 17, 2019

Shocked & sad about the passing of Ashley Massaro. Whenever our paths crossed we shared laughs and stories. RIP Ashley

— John Morrison (@TheRealMorrison) May 17, 2019

Ashley Massaro ?? Thank you for the memories.

— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) May 17, 2019

We are so saddened to hear the news of Ashley Massaro. She had such a tender heart and sweet soul. We will always remember her of that. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family. RIP Ashley

— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) May 17, 2019

I can’t even begin to explain how devastated I am to hear about @ashleymassaro11 – legit one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known. When we fall into a dark place it can seem like it will never change but if you are there PLEASE keep hope & reach out for help.

— Torrie Wilson (@Torrie11) May 17, 2019