It’s becoming increasingly apparent that a high majority of WWE’s roster on both RAW and SmackDown are unhappy and disgruntled with their position and the current WWE product. Even Triple H has allegedly been frustrated with the promotion’s booking.

According to Rusev, as many as 99.9% of the current roster feel overlooked.

Speaking with Express UK, both Rusev and Lana spoke about their current place within the company. Lana highlighted that she believes Rusev is well deserving of more championship opportunities, saying “Rusev should get more title opportunities. He should be champion, that’s just the bottom line. He’s been there six years and he’s had one title opportunity, I had three. I’m not the Super Athlete, my first Singles Match was for the title.

She claimed that there is “no question” if Rusev should be champion. “That’s just a given, it’s true, we all know that he’s the best and #1.”

Rusev would then make his bold claim, stating that practically the entirety of the locker room feels ignored and overlooked.

“It’s not just us, 99.9 per cent of the roster feels overlooked because we’re all so good and we’re all so passionate,” he said. “Everybody wants to be a champion and everybody can be a champion because we’re that good.”

“It’s just that there’s only so many titles,”
he explained. “You gotta find what sticks out, you gotta be different. It doesn’t matter if [we hear] Rusev Day or Lana Day chants or whatever it is, the most hyped thing doesn’t make you a champion.”

He said that there are “so many moving parts to become a champion,” admitting that “it’s beyond my head” before adding, ”Only Vince McMahon knows these things.”

Lana has been attempting to make a name for herself with a series of YouTube videos demonstrating how “salty” she is about being ignored and not being booked for shows.