While on the 2019 WWE European Tour, Becky Lynch spoke with all kinds of international media. Among her media obligations during the tour, “Becky 2 Belts” spoke with a couple of media members in a scrum while overseas.

The reigning RAW and SmackDown Women’s Champion was asked during the media scrum earlier this week if she feels she is the true “Face of WWE” now that she is the only Superstar on the roster to simultaneously hold two World Championships.

Never one to lack confidence, Lynch explained why she is, in fact, “The Man” in WWE right now, not her boyfriend and WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins.

“Absolutely, absolutely, I’m running two shows,” Lynch said during the interview. “Freakin’ A.J. Styles and Seth Rollins can argue about the house that A.J. built or this is freakin’ Monday Night Rollins. No, no, no,” she added. “There’s only one person in the company with two belts. I’m running the show.”

As she is currently sitting on top of the RAW and SmackDown women’s singles divisions, Lynch was asked who she would entertain joining forces with if she were to make a run for the WWE Women’s Tag-Team Championships.

While she acknowledged that one year ago her answer would have been an easy one, Charlotte Flair, the Irish WWE mega-star went on to name a different WWE Superstar.

“Oh! Good question,” said Lynch. “If you asked me a year ago, I would have said Charlotte, but I don’t know. Things have gone way too sour at this stage. Who would I want?”

Lynch continued, revealing that if she were to make a run in the WWE Women’s tag-team division, it would be alongside Naomi.

“I guess you gotta go with who you think you can trust the most and I think it’s gotta be Naomi,” said Lynch. “Yeah, I think it’s gotta be Naomi.”

She even offered a quick idea for a potential team name for the duo.

“Fire and Glow,” Lynch said. “Or something like that.”

WWE RAW and SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch competes in two matches at Sunday night’s WWE Money In The Bank 2019 pay-per-view. “The Man” will defend her RAW Women’s Championship against Lacey Evans, and she will also defend her SmackDown Women’s Championship against Charlotte Flair.