Scarlett Bordeaux is looking to obtain a release from her Impact Wrestling contract and it appears Jordynne Grace may have never signed hers. According to a report from PW Insider, Bordeaux asked for her release recently and although Grace was reported to have agreed to a multi-year deal with the promotion, she didn’t actually sign the papers.

Bordeaux is said to be paid per appearance and her deal expires this summer. She is not expected to re-sign. As of this writing, her release has not been granted.

Jordynne Grace Not Under Contract To Impact Wrestling?

Grace’s situation is somewhat unclear. It was reported in October of last year that Grace had signed a multi-year deal with Impact. Now it appears she is not under contract with the promotion at all as she had never actually signed or returned her part of the contract. The promotion is said to be trying to sign her at the moment.

Earlier this year, Grace explained her decision to “sign” with Impact:

“(I’ve) never been contacted by the WWE besides for extra work, and there was something weird about the Mae Young Classic which I’m sure you’ll ask me about in a second too,” Grace said. “Ring Of Honor — I don’t know if you know my husband Jonathan Gresham, he is signed to Ring Of Honor, he’s been signed there for 2 years. I don’t know. Honestly, I have no idea. I went to tryouts, did all that stuff but I guess there was no interest in me and IMPACT was the first ones that reached out to me with a plan.”