The Women’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match would kickstart WWE’s recent event this past Sunday. It’s often advertised as a dangerous, high stakes matchup where its competitors don’t always come away the way they entered.

Unfortunately, this appears to be the case for at least one of the women involved.

During the matchup, Carmella appeared to suffer an injury to her knee after an exchange with Mandy Rose. The two had an awkward exchange in the ring after Carmella seemingly suffered the injury, refusing to engage with Mandy Rose and telling her to go away.

Taking to Twitter, she would lash out after being baited by a recent tweet by Mandy, which read:

“Aw how’s your knee hunny? Also, go back to being a brunette, you’re never gonna look like me. #MITB #GodsGreatestCreation”

Carmella would Tweet (and delete) the following reply:

“Trust me, I don’t wanna look like you babe. You could never pull off both. Also, go back to NXT and learn how to be safe in the ring.”

Whether the injury is legit or not is up for debate, especially as the “Staten Island Princess” would return late into the matchup in her efforts to become a three-time Money In The Bank winner.

What isn’t up for debate, however, is Carmella’s frustration with Mandy Rose—a frustration that may just play out on WWE.