Becky Lynch defeated Lacey Evans at the Money in the Bank PPV this week. Evans then helped Charlotte Flair defeat Lynch for the Smackdown title, however, likely meaning the rivalry between the two RAW Superstars is not over.

Lynch posted the following earlier today likely in reference to comments Lacey made on RAW:

Imagine how elevated you are when people think it’s mocking to bring up the fact that you’ve only one title. #beckyredbelt

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) May 21, 2019

To which Lacey Evans responded with:

Bless her heart.

We're mocking the big mouth that was strutting around saying SHE was gonna retain BOTH.

Conor McGregor called…..he wants his gimmick back. You're embarrassing him. #Becky1Belt #BeckyNoBalls #BeckyFailed #NothingButANasty

— Lacey Evans ~ WWE Superstar (@LaceyEvansWWE) May 21, 2019

To which the Man responded with the following:

The dope who shoots literal money-guns on TV, but solicits fans for $20 video messages in her hotel room is calling me a “gimmick.”

— The Man (@BeckyLynchWWE) May 21, 2019

Evans then corrected Lynch, noting that her Cameo fee is actually $35.

Oooo you been waiting on this one huh.?@BookCameo….$35 actually sweetheart. Book me now ya nasties. #IGotABabyINeedSomeMoney #StillClassyThough

She would lower the price, however, so long as customers use the promo code: #Becky1Belt.

Ill drop it to $20 this week only….my treat.

Yall make sure and Thank "the man" for the discount. @BookCameo

Discount code: #Becky1Belt

The Lynch vs Evans RAW Women’s title match from Money in the Bank was just the 4th single’s match Evans has had on the main roster (not including house shows). She lost to Natalya on Main Event in her first single’s match, she then defeated Natalya on RAW 10 weeks later in a #1 Contenders match.

Evans won a squash match over Allie Katrina in just her 3rd single’s match on the main roster before losing to Lynch at Money in the Bank.

Lynch’s run with the Smackdown Women’s Championship ended after 42 days and no successful title defenses on WWE programming. It was her 3rd reign with the title as she was also the inaugural holder of the belt. She also held the title for 91 days in late 2018, losing the title to Asuka at the TLC PPV in December.