It has been reported that the script for this week’s episode of Monday Night RAW was still not finalized as the show began.

According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, that’s not totally true—though he did reveal WWE’s backstage was allegedly “extremely disorganized.”

“Disaster is a funny word because when I watched the show, […] the only thing on the show I thought was a disaster was the 24/7 stuff. The rest of it was just normal stuff. Apparently, backstage it was extremely disorganized and things were being changed as the show was going on. Matches were changed, and maybe that’s why Baron Corbin got pinned.”

He added that the promotion kept some of the segments as they were initially scripted, before saying “It’s not like they nix everything. They just change some percentages of it because Vince is on a whim. What are you gonna do? I have no explanation for this. Yeah, it just is what it is. WCW used to be like this.”

WWE’s creative team and writing staff have been under heavy scrutiny these past few months. Clear attempts have been made to shake up their main roster shows, RAW and SmackDown, with varying degrees of success.

The latest in their attempt to freshen their programming comes in the form of the newly announced 24/7 Championship, currently held by R-Truth. This comes off the back of the recent Superstar Shake-Up and the subsequent Wild Card ruling weeks later.