Ric Flair underwent successful surgery this week and has returned home. The Nature Boy posted the following on Twitter on Wednesday afternoon:

The Naitch Is Home!!! Thank You To All The Incredible Staff And Doctors At Gwinnett Medical Center Once Again! I Am So Thankful For All My Family, Friends, And Fans For All The Love. At This Time In My Life, I Never Take It For Granted. I Will Be Back Up And WOOOOOing In No Time!

— Ric Flair® (@RicFlairNatrBoy) May 22, 2019

Flair and Starrcast were forced to postpone the Roast of Ric Flair to a later date. Flair is expected to make a full recovery, however, and will be back to his normal routine shortly.

The situation with Flair was addressed recently by Conrad Thompson in an interview with Sports Illustrated.

“When Ric and I spoke last week, he assumed his procedure would be a one-day surgery. When the complications became apparent, my first thought was for my family, not a convention. At the same time, it felt premature and poor taste to make an announcement about the event before we knew the extent of his health situation.”

Thompson stressed the event is postponed and not canceled.

“It’s not canceled, but it is postponed,” said Thompson. “This is not the last you’ve heard of ‘The Roast of Ric Flair.’ We’ve invested too much time, effort, and energy to ever cancel, but unfortunately, it will not be happening this weekend in Las Vegas.”

Thompson continued to say Flair will be back to his normal routine in short order.