Braun Strowman has an interesting goal set out for himself in the pro wrestling business.

The Monday Night RAW star elaborated in an interview withThe Express on his desire to not only share the ring with pro wrestling legend The Undertaker but also to retire him after having a successful wrestling career.

Strowman’s belief is that he could do to Taker what he did to former WWE Champion The Big Show as after their steel cage match on an episode of RAW from a few years ago that led to Show getting written off of television due to him needing hip surgery.

That belief is that after his match with Show, he has made fewer appearances for the company. With Taker getting older and working fewer matches these days, this would be a perfect opportunity for him to take a spotlight from beating “The Deadman.”

“Just the opportunity to share the ring with The Undertaker but maybe be the final hammer to nail the coffin shut at The Deadman, The Monster is up to the challenge. I don’t know how many more retirement matches he can have. I can put him out to pasture like I did to Big Show.”

At this show, The Undertaker returns to in-ring action when he takes on Goldberg at the Super ShowDown pay-per-view event. On the flip side, Strowman will take on Bobby Lashley.