Former WWE Superstar and commentator, Taz, has chimed with his thoughts on Brock Lesnar’s Money In The Bank victory. Lesnar would scale the ladder after making a surprise appearance, securing the briefcase and earning himself a guaranteed championship opportunity.

Taz shared his thoughts on the Lesnar situation on his podcast, The Taz Show.

“The internet wrestling community, the hardcore fanbase is really pissed off about it,” he observed. “Honestly, this might not be the popular thing but I thought it was great. Brock’s a superstar. And WWE right now needs as many superstars as possible. They need to build other stars but Brock’s a star. I know I’m in the minority when I put this thing over but I don’t care.”

He would add, however, that this comes from his point of view as a spectator. If he were still WWE talent, he admits that he would probably feel very differently.

“I’m cool with Brock coming out and winning but as a former talent, I wouldn’t be cool with it. Looking at those men down selling, as a former worker, I felt for them,” he said. “These guys just busted their ass all this time in this match and put their bodies on the line, taking all these bumps on these f***ing ladders. And one guy comes out at the very end and doesn’t have to crack a sweat and wins the gimmick. It’s heat for the locker room.”

Taz would praise Lesnar’s acumen for business, claiming that, if nothing else, “if you can get limited dates, you’re doing the right thing. I’ve always sung his praises as a businessman.”

With the briefcase in hand, Lesnar has a choice over whether he will cash in against Seth Rollins or Kofi Kingston. He is scheduled to announce his intentions on next week’s episode of Monday Night RAW.