Rey Mysterio defeated Samoa Joe for the WWE United States Championship last Sunday at Money In The Bank. Despite the surprisingly short matchup, both men would unfortunately walk away injured. Joe would end up with a busted nose, while Rey Mysterio suffered a shoulder injury.

Taking to his Instagram account, Mysterio has provided an update on his current health saying:

“So after Sunday’s Money In The Bank match against Samoa Joe which—there’s still some issues that need to be cleared up after that 1,2,3, but due to the result at the end of the match I separated a little bit of my AC joint, and we’re doing some PRP sessions here at the lab. Hopefully, this will improve my range of motion, which has been really bad.”

He accompanied the post with the following caption, thanking The Lab for helping him as he heals:

“Thank you @thelabprc for putting me back together & always looking out for me! Highly recommend any athlete or non athlete with injuries to stop by and let them look out for you! #TheStaffIsNumero1 #Cryo #Sauna #PRP #MuchLove”

With Rey Mysterio injured, WWE has announced that they will reveal the state of the United States Championship on next week’s episode of Monday Night RAW.