Tony Ferguson and Ali Abdelaziz have engaged in a back-and-forth war of words.

Ferguson is scheduled to return to action on June 8 at UFC 238. “El Cucuy” will take on Donald Cerrone inside the United Center in Chicago, Illinois. Ferguson last competed back in Oct. 2018, earning a TKO victory over Anthony Pettis.

The manager of UFC lightweight champion Khabib Nurmagomedov took to his Twitter account to poke fun at Conor McGregor and Ferguson:

“The real champion fighting the number one contender & a clown fighting a cowboy & a quitter fighting someone who will take his soul away.”

Ferguson didn’t take too kindly to the tweet and responded with a warning:

“Ain’t No Clowning Around You Fake F*ck. [Ali Abdelaziz] You Better Leave My Name Out Of Your Mouth Before I Mop The Mat With Your Sorry Ass. You Ain’t Sh*t W/ Out Your Homeboys Ya Snitch. No Pride, No Guts, Just Like Your Paper Chump [Khabib Nurmagomedov] See You In Person Soon.”

Abdelaziz caught wind of the response and ripped Ferguson for not getting a top spot on the UFC 238 card:

“You fighting on the under card June 8. Focus on that and shut your mouth. Talk is cheap, next time you see me do something about it punk boy.”

Ferguson was quick to offer a response:

“I Can’t Stoop To Your Level Anymore. You’re An Embarrassment To This Sport & To All MMA Fans. I’m Too Focused For You & Anyone Else. Yeah I’m Fighting On The Undercard For UFC 238 But I Don’t Mind. It’s Champ Sh*t Only Ali, Something You’ll Never Know About. Praying For You.”