Longtime WWE agent and pro wrestling legend Arn Anderson talked about his departure from WWE. He did so when he took the stage on Friday at Starrcast II where he discussed his WWE exit.

This is where he mentioned that he signed a non-disclosure agreement. Thus, that means that he can’t give details about the situation but made it clear that he’s not angry about it. Anderson also brought up while he enjoyed having a safe job in WWE, it was a difficult place to work due to the pressure of the position and long hours/travel.

“I don’t want to be anywhere where I’m not wanted,” he explained. “Because after 37 years I think I deserve that.”

It was reported that Anderson was let go over an incident at a live event involving Alicia Fox back in February. According to the report, Fox showed up at the event intoxicated. Anderson was the agent for her match and allowed her to perform that night, which upset WWE Chairman and CEO Vince McMahon.

McMahon was reportedly furious when he found out and it was the final straw that led to the firing.