It looks like a Ring Of Honor fan found out first-hand that when it comes to Bully Ray and his woman — you do not mess around.

Twitter user Osh Kosh Big Josh (@xIAMHOLLYWOODx) posted a long statement on his feed on Monday, sharing a story about a wild alleged incident he had with the WWE Hall Of Famer backstage at the ROH: State of the Art show in Portland, Oregon on Sunday evening.

The fan claims that after he talked trash to some of the women talent during the opening dark match, he and Velvet Sky ended up getting into a heated exchange.

This is where things reportedly got intense.

According to the fan, after the verbal exchange concluded, he was approached by security. The security led the fan to a room backstage at Portland State University’s Viking Pavilion, the site of Sunday’s “State of the Art” event.

Big Josh then claims that Bully Ray entered the room, noting he was still in his ring gear and that he was clearly visibly angry. He wrote that Bully Ray got in his face and proceeded to lecture him like a mischievous child being scolded by their parents.

“Hey, I heard there was incident tonight with you and some of the girls,” Bully Ray said to Big Josh, according to a multi-tweet transcription of the alleged behind-the-scenes incident. Big Josh says his response was, “Uh … yeah? I guess.”

“So here’s the deal,” Bully Ray continued. “You’re done talking down to them. You need to treat them with respect. Don’t be saying anything you wouldn’t say to your mom, you got it?!” Big Josh claims he responded by saying, “Sure, yes sir. Yeah, I understand,” to which Bully Ray concluded, “End of [conversation]. Go be a fan.”

After the fan’s description of the alleged incident gained some traction online, ROH General Manager Greg Gilleland issued the following statement to the wrestling media:

“ROH has always taken fan-first approach, with fan experience being at the forefront of all of our live events. We consider this to be very serious and will be conducting an internal review over the next 48 hours to determine the appropriate actions.”