An incident at ROH’s show on Sunday night in Portland has drawn reactions from fans and wrestlers alike. A fan at State of the Art Portland noted on Twitter that he was taken to the back by security during the event and then confronted by Bully Ray.

Bully Ray and ROH released statements yesterday in response to the incident.

Angelina Love and Velvet Sky of the Allure have since commented as well. Love responded to a follow up Tweet by the fan in question:

Typical Narcissistic sociopath behaviour. Act like an absolute maniac & verbally/sexually harass talent on shows & then act like you’re a victim so you can cry for attention on Twitter.
Fans don’t act the way you did. I looked directly in your eyes. You had evil intent in them.

— Lauren/Angelina Love (@ActualALove) June 4, 2019

Velvet Sky responded to Angelina in the same thread:

He blocked me after I called him out for verbally sexually harassing the 3 of us and disguising it as him “booing the heels.”

— ?Velvet Sky? (@VelVelHoller) June 4, 2019

Same! What a loser.

— Lauren/Angelina Love (@ActualALove) June 4, 2019

The Allure Respond To Incident With Fan At State of the Art Portland

You support verbal sexual harassment as well which is why you’re insinuating we are justifying the harassment that actually took place 3 times in 2 nights. Why do you even follow me?

— ?Velvet Sky? (@VelVelHoller) June 4, 2019

Mandy Leon has only responded to the incident with one Tweet:

Stop with the lies & scratching for attention dude. Man up. Own your behavior & take responsibility. You were extremely inappropriate verbally attacking & sexually harassing talent on a level that is not acceptable in any environment PERIOD. 2 shows in a row. Be cool & drop it.

— Mandy León (@MandyLeonxo) June 4, 2019

Other Responses

Randy Orton responded to Bully Ray on Twitter in regards to the incident:

‘Respectful fans always get what they want, rude fans always get what they deserve’ –@bullyray5150 6/3/19

— Randy Orton (@RandyOrton) June 4, 2019

The Allure is a new stable in ROH which debuted at the G1 Supercard in Madison Square Garden. Mandy Leon and Angelina Love will both wrestle for the stable but Velvet Sky continues to state she is retired from in-ring competition. They are scheduled to face Jenny Rose and Kelly Klein on ROH TV in the coming weeks.