Killer Kross released a video on his official YouTube channel recently targetting Jon Moxley. The video has a similar look and feel to the “Time’s Up” videos Moxley used to target Juice Robinson in New Japan Pro Wrestling.

“Gentlemen, some very fascinating information has just been brought to my attention,” Kross begins in the video.

“Some guy running around talking about time, change, paradigm shifts,” he continued. “Apparently, he’s carving hour glasses into bar tops just like this. Establishments just like this.”

Kross then asks the others in the bar if they have seen this person. When he doesn’t get the answer he wants, Kross assaulted someone at the bar. He then delivered a message.

“If you could be so kind as to deliver a message for me if you see him. Please let him know that someone is looking for him, that he was better off staying in prison because he’s no longer safe.”

Not even the heavens themselves can protect you from me.
I will reach above- past the holy lights themselves & tear you away from salvation.
My hands alone shall drag you down to a world that can only deliver you unto eternal suffering until the end of time.#Doomsday

— ??Killer Kross ??? (@realKILLERkross) June 9, 2019