The IWGP Heavyweight champion Kazuchika Okada wants revenge on Chris Jericho for his actions following the main event of Dominion yesterday. Okada scored a pinfall victory over Jericho using a pinning combination but then Jericho kept up the attack after the bell.

Jericho delivered his Judas Effect elbow and also used a chair to assault Okada post-match. He draped a chair around the champion’s neck and tossed him into the steel post on the outside. Hiroshi Tanahashi would eventually make the save, preventing Jericho from delivering more damage.

The attack left Okada too badly beaten to deliver his standard post-match address to the live crowd in Osaka. This led to a negative reaction from those in attendance when it was revealed Okada would not be delivering his post-match address.

Today in Japan, Okada spoke to media and said he wants revenge on Chris Jericho.

“I’m very upset. Very angry,” Okada said. “The match was done, and Jericho assaulted me. It was a sold out Osaka Jo Hall, and I couldn’t send those fans home happy. I’m sorry for them. But to Jericho, I’m not done and will pay you back down the road. That said, I’m still the champion and will represent as champion through Kizuna Road and the G1 Climax.”

Okada also commented on how the match was more Jericho’s style than Okada’s.

“That was absolutely a Jericho match,” Okada continued. “He has an uncanny ability to change the rhythm, think and catch you at times. He’s a great wrestler. But I don’t ever want to adopt that approach he has. I don’t respect his style. I don’t have any respect for that kind of low down fighting. He doesn’t need it, after however long he’s been in the business, in my opinion.”

Okada then said he is looking forward to the new challenges and challengers that the G1 Climax tournament will bring. He noted that he still has unfinished business with Jericho, however.

“I’m fine either way. If he wants me to put the belt on the line so I can get my revenge, that’s cool,” Okada said about possibly giving Jericho a rematch for the title. “But I feel he’s started something I need to finish.”