Last night saw The Revival become crowned new RAW Tag Team Champions after emerging victorious from a triple threat match. The matchup also featured former-champions, Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins, as well as The Usos.

After the match, Kayla Braxton caught up with both Zack Ryder and Curt Hawkins as they coped with having lost their titles.

“This one stings. It stings a lot, I can’t lie to you,” Hawkins said. “I lost 269 matches in a row, but this one hurts more than all those. We’ve been down this road before. It’s not the first time, it won’t be the last time. The slogan’s still going to be ‘Win, Lose, Never Defeated.’”

Ryder would then interject himself into the interview.

Clearly frustrated, he admitted that “It sucks. You weren’t the one who got pinned. I got pinned. You won the titles for us, and I just lost them. Everything we worked 10-plus years for I’ve just lost. And yeah, it’s our t-shirt, but it still sucks, man. I hate it. […] We’ve made a whole career out of coming back. That’s our story. The comeback.”

Ryder and Hawkins initially won the tag team championships from The Revival back on April 7th at WrestleMania 35. It’s not the first time the pair have held gold together, however, with the team claiming the tag championships back at the 2008 Great American Bash pay-per-view.