Jon Moxley may not be the only former-WWE Superstar joining this year’s G1 Climax.

During a Dominion post-match interview, “The Painmaker” Chris Jericho teased his interest in participating in this year’s tournament.

Appearing backstage with one of Kazuchika Okada’s “Rainmaker” dollars attached to his forehead, Jericho spoke with the Japanese press. He addressed his loss to Okada before claiming that “The Painmaker never loses, I win big tonight.”

“Maybe I’ll show up in the G1,” Jericho teased. “Maybe I want to be in the G1. What do you think about that? Maybe I’ll enter the G1.”

Jericho then asked “Is Okada in the G1? Is Tanahashi in the G1? If they’re in the G1, maybe I’ll show up in the G1, what do you think about that? And I’ll kick Jon Moxley’s ass, too. He still owes me $15,000 for ripping up my light-up jacket three years ago. […] They’re all in the G1. Maybe I’ll join the G1. Chris G1-icho, what do you think about that?”

He then issued a warning to Hiroshi Tanahashi, claiming that “The Ace” needs to watch his back. Jericho promised that if Tanahashi intends to compete in the G1 Climax tournament, he will be watching and waiting at every moment for his opportunity to prove why he is “The Painmaker.”