Tyler Breeze says his decision to leave the WWE main roster and return to NXT was an easy one. Triple H recently confirmed to media that he considers Breeze to be with NXT full-time now. Breeze dropped a North American title match to Velveteen Dream at TakeOver XXVI.

While speaking with WWE.com, Breeze said his decision to return to NXT was an easy one to make.

“One of the easiest choices of my life. I was built here. I was born here,” Breeze said. “Anytime I’ve ever questioned where I’m going, I head back home to NXT to get clarity. I head back home to recharge and reassess. And every single time it’s paid off. I trust myself. I trust my skill, I trust my passion, I trust NXT.”

Breeze was also asked about what he feels will be different now in comparison to his first run in NXT.

“The difference is maturity and priorities,” he answered. “When I was here before, I was a pillar helping to build NXT, and I was involved in every first imaginable. I built this brand into an empire … my empire, until I was plucked from my empire and unable to reap the benefits of my hard work. This time I’m not building anything. I’m not helping anything. I’m here for myself, plain and simple.”

In terms of who he wants to face in NXT, Breeze surprisingly said he’s not too concerned about his future opponents.

“Honestly, I don’t care who is in NXT. I’ve been here before, and it’s always been the same story. We glorify everyone else in NXT, except for Tyler Breeze. The new flavors of the month come and go, and we’re told they are the next best thing. Why ignore the staple? Put me in there with anyone you want. I don’t care, because you’re only going to be focusing on me.”