WWE NXT Superstar Kyle O’Reilly has announced that he is dealing with a back injury.

As a result, he has been pulled from the UK Download Festival taking place this week. He made the announcement with this post on his official Twitter account:

The medical man told me my back is still hurt so unfortunately I won’t be able to attend @DownloadFest this year. Im sorry to all the great UK fans, believe me I’m gutted to be missing @Tool but at least now @rikbugez has an actual chance of winning the air guitar contest.

— Kyle O'Reilly (@KORcombat) June 14, 2019

It should be noted that although he did run-in at one point at Wednesday’s NXT TV tapings from Full Sail University in Winter Park Florida, he didn’t get physical during that angle.

The Undisputed Era did work a six-man tag team match at the tapings but O’Reilly wasn’t part of the match. Instead, Cole, Roderick Strong, and Bobby Fish teamed up.

As of this writing, there’s no word yet on when he’ll be able to return to in-ring action. Without getting into spoilers, which you can find here, he is scheduled to work a match at NXT TakeOver: Toronto during WWE SummerSlam weekend on August 10.

O’Reilly was last seen in action at the WWE NXT TakeOver: XXV event in Bridgeport, CT earlier this month as he took part in a Fatal 4 Way Ladder Match. In the end, The Street Profits captured the vacant NXT Tag Team Titles.