Jon Moxley appeared at NorthEast Wrestling’s event yesterday at Six Flags park in New Jersey. Also booked for the event were Enzo and Big Cass, now known as nZo & caZXL, the Free Agentz.

Moxley ended up answering an open challenge from caZXL. The full segment was posted on the Free Agentz YouTube channel:

Moxley also wrestled Darby Allin for the promotion the previous night. Other names advertised for the event included Renee Young, Booker T, Mick Foley, and the Boogeyman.

After the match caZXL published a post-match promo on the Free Agentz YouTube channel.

“I took a booking with NorthEast wrestling,” caZXL said. “Michael Lombardi (promotion’s owner), I’ve heard a lot of great things about him. I came here for a match, came here to beat people’s asses and that’s exactly what we did.”

“I did not sign up to fight Jon Moxley. He’s fresh off a 5-day schedule with WWE.”

The former Big Cass then talked about what the last 6 months have been like for him.

“The last time people saw me, I was fat, I was drunk, and I was out of shape, I was on the floor going to the hospital because I had a seizure,” caZXL continued. “My life was falling apart, mental health issues, I was an alcoholic, all that.”

“Six months later, I’m 300lbs, I’m a tank, I’m shredded, I look amazing, I’m in the best shape of my life. Nothing’s going to stop me, I’ll tell you that.”

caZXL then said he’ll be the biggest name in wrestling within a year.